Monday, July 5, 2010

"Who's Jammin' To My Nasty Groove?"

To pay tribute to Janet Jackson's freaknasty performance at the Essence Musical Festival...we'd like to hit you with our top sexytime favorites from Ms. Jackson.

"Any Time, Any Place (R. Kelly)


Archbishop Kelly provides the perfect remix for this already seductive track from Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis.

"Funny How Time Flies (When Your Having Fun)"


Not to be confused with the Intro song of the same name...Janet keeps it subtle and sexy wit this one.
*Sidenote* WTF is that chick saying at the beginning? Sounds erectastic regardless.

"Someday Is Tonight"


This track is about Janet finaaaaaaaally giving up the booty cheeks to some guy (Me)...by dope by default.

"Anything"


Another Quiet Storm groove from Damita Jo. Another Jimmy Jam/Terry Lewis joint.

"Rope Burn"


This is one shows off a lil' bit of that Janet Jackson nastiness.

"Discipline"


"Did I upset you Daddy
Take out your frustrations on me
Did I make you mad
Take out your frustrations on me
you be the teacher I'll be the student"

Janet baby...you still got it.

-The Styles Davis Quintet

No comments:

Post a Comment